Application and Registration for New Students
- Fill out the on-line application. Most courses can be
started on the first of each month. Some courses have fixed start
dates, see the Registration
- Provide supporting materials. Acceptable test scores can
be found in the Materials Required section. Students ages 7 to 13
taking a math, physics or computer programming course, must take the
online EPGY mathematical aptitude test. You will receive instructions
by email on how to take the test.
- Receive student number. You will receive your Student Number. This number serves as your unique identifier. If you
do not receive it following your application, it will be emailed to
you within 24 hours of submitting your online application.
- Register. Once you receive your student number you may
complete the online registration form for the course(s) that you wish
to take. Payment can be made online, or you may download a paper
registration from the website.
- Receive course material. Once your registration form and
payment have been processed, you will receive confirmation. Your
course materials will arrive several days prior to the start of your
course. Quarterly English courses only begin at the start of the
quarter, regardless of when registration is submitted.
Once you have your Student Number, set a web password, if
you have not done so before, and then log into your Student Pages
to register for courses.
Be sure you: